Welcome to the first website talking
about cars without showing a single!
The automotive face of energy and environmental issues
Key figures of the automobile:
- A breif history of mobility
- Description of the Global Motor Vehicle Fleet
- The automotive implications on global energy consumption and climate balance
- Live Cycle Assessment in the automotive industry
CO2 and energy constraints:
- Are we really going to run out of oil to fill it up?
- To what extent should we reduce CO2 emissions from cars?
- What about KAYA equation applied to automobile?
- Some additional comments about oil
Reflections on the future of the park:
- What might the vehicle fleet in a few years?
- What it the "experts" opinon about automotive market future?
- Can we reallt divide by 4 CO2 emissions from transport in France?
- The fuel tax at the pump does influence consumption?
- We do know the car 1 liter 100?
- Iron is an ecological resource it by nature?
- It does not suffice under the car?
The electric vehicle:
- Why we do not already ride all the electricity?
- What is the market like electricity?
- Electric cars allow it to save energy?
- The electric car allows it to reduce CO2 emissions?
- Is there enough Lithium on earth to make batteries for automobiles?
- What can we expect hybrid vehicles?
- Is it easy to transport electricity?
- Should we build new plants to sell electric vehicles?
- The fuel cell has a chance to get it in the garage of Mr. everybody?
- The trapping carbon is it a panacea?
- Alone would not he turn coal into oil?
- What is biofuel?
- Biofuels can it save energy?
- Biofuels allow it to reduce CO2 emissions?
- Will drive us all one day to biofuels?